Hello! Everyone…I am Peter Asut.
I am a retired Senior Assistant Environmental Health Officer by profession (Diploma in Environmental Health). When under the Ministry of Health, I have travelled widely throughout Sarawak, to supervise the implementation of clean water supply to villages under the Rural Health Improvement Scheme Programme (RHIS). The RHIS program has indeed been instrumental in transforming the condition of the environmental sanitation and uplift the health standard of the rural community. I am also active non-governmental organizations (NGO) being appointed as deputy president of Health Inspektor Union Sarawak, exco member of Lun Bawang Association Kuching Branch also being elected as deacon (BEM CAC Kuching). I am the vice president of Parti Bumi Kenyalang, and may contest in N81, Ba’ Kelalan constituency with a mission to seek freedom and Independence for Sarawak from the federation of Malaysia.
Petronas is pumping about 850,000 barrels of our crude oil from Sarawak…thus giving a revenue of about RM285 millions daily to the federal government. This oil revenue, instead of being taken by the federal government should have been reverted back and shared by voters of Sarawak. This could be of much benefits to voters of Sarawak and their families.
From 1976 to 2017 as disclosed by Sarawak Law Minister Datuk Sharifah Hasida Sayeed Aman Ghazali, Petronas had earned from Sarawak’s oil and gas a total revenue of RM660 billion! – see Borneo Post Online Febuary 1, 2020
My Vision for Sarawak…
To get Sarawak free and independent from the federation of Malaysia under domestic and international law.
If Parti Bumi Kenyalang forms the government and set Sarawak free and independent we will do the following:
1. Amendments shall be made to the Sarawak Land Code 1958 to recognize the rights to the NCR lands.
2. Native Customary land (NCR) alienated to companies and individuals from Malaya will be confiscated and be returned to their rightful owners.
3. Corrupt officials and politicians will be prosecuted and their ill-gotten wealth will be seized and returned to the State.
4. Attention shall be given to rural development and infrastructure including treated water supply, electricity, telecommunication and good internet network…good roads and connectivity.
5. Special attention shall be given to education, science, technology and healthcare.
6. To make Sarawak as exporter of agriculture products.
7. To make Sarawak into a fisheries and agriculture hubs.
8. To develop light industries to cater for young entrepreneurs.
In Quest Of Independence
#lawas #limbang #bintulu # Miri #Sibu #sriaman #serian #kuching #julau #kanowit #kapit #belaga #song #longhouse #sarawak #ma63 #pda1974 #tsa2012 #rumah #cgtn #cnn #bbc #media #news #pbk #partibumikenyalang #inquestofindependence #malaysia